What Is It?
- A-rated, all-risk coverage for goods and merchandise in transit
- Up to $2M in domestic & international single conveyance limits – automated solutions
- Up to $100,000 in domestic & international coverage for LTL shipments
- High-value load shipments available (higher than $2m), subject to underwriting review, pricing, and terms
- Door-to-door protection from physical loss or damage—including General Average, loading/ unloading damage, Acts of God, and civil commotion risks
Who Can Use it?
- Aftermarket Service Providers and MRO’s
- Logistics Providers
- Freight Brokers
- Freight Forwarders
- NVOCCs (Non-vessel operating common carrier)
- Freight Boards
- Airline Operators
- Aircraft Lessors
Risk AppetiteWe can arrange cover for any parts with the ATA Chapters.
- Preferred commodities and aircraft parts include containerized cargoes, manufactured products and equipment
- Coverage for select, hard-to-place risks available
- Risks typically outside the Loadsure appetite include inventory and storage, cash & financial instruments, bulk shipments, and luxury goods
- Delivers instant pricing through our Loadsure Portal and API integration
- Can provide API integration to our partners
- Brokers can generate quotes in seconds—and assureds can bind shipments and pay premiums directly
- Supports brokers in renewing and recouping premiums over time and with ease
- Accelerates settlements through an end-to-end automated claims process