Flycovr welcomes all IATA Members & SmartHub users
Your access point to aviation insurance specialists
Supporting IATA Members and SmartHub Users with access to global insurance solutions.
Flycovr have partnered with IATA to support all SmartHub users and IATA members with access to transparent, cost-effective aviation insurance specialists.
Our service has been set up to provide a clear and easy route to understand your aviation insurance requirements, and manage your risk across all your activities. Allowing you to focus on your work and providing you with instant peace of mind that someone understands your requirements.
Please get in touch should you want to discuss your needs, understand what you may require, or wish to compare a quote compared to what you currently pay.
Our specialist partners can review your insurance free of charge and ensure you are not over paying or underinsured.
Insure now and get instant peace of mind!
Secure your cargo with all-risk coverage. Insurance includes loss of damage from Acts of God, theft, handling (and more).
Certificate and T&C’s in just seconds along with automated claims processes should something go wrong.
Traditionally all-risk coverage for one-off shipments has been a bad fit for insurance brokers and too administratively onerous and expensive for businesses. The result – 60-90% of loads today are underinsured or not insured at all.
flycovr exclusively offers the aviation industry standalone, all-risk goods in transit coverage for up to $2m via our partner Loadsure. Coverage can be bought in as little as 40 seconds or less. No more unnecessary risks, onerous administration, or delays
Smart Shipment Cover – Full ATA Chapter Coverage
Transactional, all-risk, smart cargo insurance in 40 seconds or less. Dynamic pricing and automated claims.
Time Sensitive – No Delays
- Live AOG?
- Managing a shipment on behalf of your customer?
- Return from a repair station?
Whatever your need, there is now an insurance solution that moves as fast as you do.
Traditionally all-risk coverage for one-off shipments has been considered too onerous for insurance brokers and too time-consuming and expensive for businesses. The result – 60-90% of loads in transit today are underinsured or not insured at all.
Through our partner Loadsure, we exclusively offer standalone, all-risk goods in transit coverage for up to $2m in 40 seconds or less. No more unnecessary risks, labour-intensive admin or delays.
Reduce your admin and costs by choosing shipment protection when you want it. Total control, total protection.
What Is It?
- A-rated, all-risk coverage for goods and merchandise in transit.
- Up to $2M in domestic & international single conveyance limits – automated solutions.
- Up to $100,000 in domestic & international coverage for LTL shipments.
- High-value load shipments available (higher than $2m), subject to underwriting review, pricing, and terms.
- Door-to-door protection from physical loss or damage including General Average, loading/ unloading damage, Acts of God, and civil commotion risks.
Who Can Use it?
OEM, operator, and aftermarket service providers worldwide including:
- Repair Stations
- Parts Traders
- Freight Forwarders
- Airline Operators
- Aircraft Lessors
We can arrange cover for any parts across all ATA Chapters.
- Preferred commodities and aircraft parts include containerized cargo, manufactured products, and equipment.
- Coverage for select hard-to-place risks available on demand.
- Risks typically outside the Loadsure appetite include inventory and storage, cash & financial instruments and luxury goods.
- Delivers instant pricing through our Loadsure Portal and API integration.
- Can provide API integration directly to our partners.
- Brokers can generate quotes in seconds and Assureds can bind shipments and pay premiums directly.
- Supports brokers in renewing and recouping premiums over time and with ease.
- Accelerates settlements through an end-to-end automated claims process.
Do I need All-risk Insurance?
If you want to better protect your business against loss, then the short answer is yes. Think your carrier’s liability policy protects you from cargo loss? Think again. In the event of a loss, and only after successfully proving your carrier negligent, most policies will only restore a fraction of the full consignment value.
Additionally, losses because of under-insured or uninsured shipments ultimately only serve to drive costs up across the entire aviation supply chain. A bad thing for everyone.
Flycovr strives for a better more sustainable aviation supply chain for everyone through access to enhanced information, and better products that deliver “First Party Position” protection from trusted partners, on demand. So why take the risk at all?
Do I need All-risk Insurance?
All our insurance partners are regulated in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority and all terms and conditions, along with policy information, will be provided before any purchase.