Major Assets Insurance
Anything over $2m requires manual review.
Up to $10m cover per load for any high-value assets to anywhere in the world by road, air, or sea. Pay-as-you-go coverage for the shipments you want covered when you need it.
Please complete this major asset enquiry form.
Heavy maintenance visit? Aircraft part out? End of lease return? Game-changing standalone insurance solutions for one-off, high-value shipments. What would previously have taken months of time, effort and resources to negotiate is now available at your fingertips in 40 seconds or less. One-off per-load coverage for shipments up to $10m via our partner Loadsure, the insurance industry’s first data-driven InsurTech MGA and Lloyd’s cover holder.
Major assets such as engines and landing gears are expensive and of critical importance to any operation. When they’re not in the air they’re not earning their keep. Therefore, shipments tend to be few. Which poses a problem – how do you buy cost-effective protection when these goods are in transit?
Traditionally all-risk coverage for one-off shipments has not made commercial sense to underwriters who instead seek to negotiate 12-month policies to spread the risk of a high-value loss across multiple shipments. That is until now. Through our partner Loadsure, we exclusively offer standalone, all-risk goods in transit coverage for up to $3m in 40 seconds or less and up to $10m with a few more details. All-risk coverage only when you need it. Total control. Total protection.
What Is It?
- A-rated, all-risk coverage for goods and merchandise in transit.
- Up to $10M in domestic & international single conveyance limits.
- High-value load shipments available, subject to underwriting review, pricing, and terms.
- Door-to-door protection from physical loss or damage—including General Average, loading/ unloading damage, Acts of God, and civil commotion risks.
- We require a little further information for high-value and critical parts. Please fill out as much information as possible.
Who Can Use it?
Lessors, OEMs and airline operators and the aftermarket service providers who serve them worldwide including:
- Repair Stations
- Parts Traders
- Freight Forwarders
- Airline Operators
- Aircraft Lessors
We can arrange cover for any parts across all ATA Chapters.
- Preferred commodities and aircraft parts include containerized cargoes, manufactured products and equipment.
- Coverage for select, hard-to-place risks available on demand.
- Risks typically outside the Loadsure appetite include inventory and storage, cash & financial instruments and luxury goods.
- Delivers instant pricing through our Loadsure Portal and API integration (up to $3m).
- Can provide API integration directly to our partners.
- Brokers can generate quotes in seconds and Assureds can bind shipments and pay premiums directly.
- Supports brokers in renewing and recouping premiums over time and with ease.
- Accelerates settlements through an end-to-end automated claims process.
Do I need All-Risk Insurance?
Can you afford not to? If you want to better protect your business against loss, then the short answer is yes. Think your carrier’s liability policy protects you from cargo loss? Think again. In the event of a loss, and only after successfully proving your carrier negligent, most policies will only restore a fraction of the full consignment value.
Additionally, losses because of under-insured or uninsured shipments ultimately only serves to drive costs up across the entire aviation supply chain. A bad thing for everyone.
flycovr strives for a better more sustainable aviation supply chain for everyone through access to enhanced information, and better products that deliver “First Party Position” protection from trusted partners, on demand. So why take the risk at all?