Freight Forwarders and Logistics
Parting out an aircraft? Managing a consignment? Moving stock between warehouses? If you are shipping aircraft components via multiple shipments over a set period, then we can help you consolidate your insurance into just one policy with the help of our partners at Loadsure.
Next generation shippers interest insurance is here. A revolutionary digital approach to a tried-and-tested insurance product. Previous hurdles of set limits, fixed commodity rates and labour-intensive information gathering have driven up shippers’ interest premiums for years. Until now.
With Flycovr, you can now access AI-powered shipper’s interest insurance, empowering freight, and logistics businesses to protect every shipment instantly and cost-effectively – all with the predictability of a fixed rating model.
What Is It?
- A-rated, all-risk coverage for aircraft parts in transit.
- Up to $3M in international and domestic conveyance limits via the digital system.
- Specialty shipments of high-value goods up to $5M, subject to underwriting review, pricing, & terms.
- Referrals for high-value shipments can be expedited when advance copies of carrier contracts, high-value protocols, and standard operating procedures are on file with underwriting.
Who Can Use it?
OEMs, parts traders, and airline operators typically ship 25+ shipments per month both internationally and domestic:
- Aftermarket Service Providers worldwide
- Repair Stations
- Logistics Providers
- Airline Operators
- Aircraft Lessors
- Freight Brokers
- Freight Forwarders
We can arrange cover for any multiple parts and shipments across all ATA Chapters.
- Preferred commodities and aircraft parts include containerized cargo, manufactured products, and equipment.
- Coverage for select hard-to-place risks available on demand.
- Risks typically outside the Loadsure appetite include inventory and storage, cash & financial instruments and luxury goods.
- Assureds can bind shipments and pay premiums directly from broker-generated quotes.
- More accurately prices risk for competitive, sustainable premiums.
- Automatically adjusts premiums and delivers real savings back to Assureds.
Do I need Shipper’s Interest Insurance?
60% of shipments in the USA alone are underinsured on uninsured altogether. Historically this has been due largely to the lack of fast-paced insurance solutions matched to the speed and complexity of the global commercial aviation industry.
The fact of the matter is your carrier’s liability policy doesn’t adequately protect your business from losses. So, if you are parting out an aircraft, moving stock between warehouses or simply trying to orchestrate multiple shipments in a set period then Flycovr can streamline protection via a quick and simple Shipper’s interest policy from Loadsure.
Flycovr’s vision is a more sustainable supply chain for all through access to best-in-class products and better information that delivers “First Party Position” protection from trusted partners when you need it. So why take the risk at all?